Does your makeup need an update?
A make-up lesson is a great way to learn the special techniques that help you look fabulous whether you are a bride-to-be,
have a special occasion, are just beginning to learn makeup or simply want to update your look.
Give someone a Gift Voucher – contact us via the contact page!
At a lesson lasting approx. two hours, Victoria will show you how to:
- Hide scars, eyebags, pimples & more..
- How to apply eyeliner on the run!
- Highlight & contour your face correctly
- How to work with hooded eyes
- How to do cut crease/smokey eyes
- How to apply false lashes quickly
- Learn which colours suit your colouring
- Achieve flawless looking skin
- How to blend eye shadows
- How to look younger!
…..plus lots more….!
Victoria teaches you to apply your makeup step-by-step so you can see clearly how to do it for yourself. There is plenty of time to ask her any questions about your makeup routine.
Lessons take place during the week at Victoria’s Makeup Boudoir in Port Kennedy, approx 45 mins south of Perth.
What our lovely clients have to say…
Jaqui, Port Kennedy
Ally Valentine, 96FM
Jinane, Carlisle WA
Carol, Ferndale WA
Eloise, Byford WA