Do you know how to apply your make-up?
A make-up lesson is a great way to learn the special techniques that help you look fabulous whether you are a bride-to-be, have a special occasion, or simply want to update your look.
At a lesson lasting approx. two hours, Victoria will show you how to:
- Hide skin imperfections
- Discover how to apply eyeliner
- Highlight & contour your face correctly
- How to work with hooded eyes
- How to do cut crease/smokey eyes
- How to apply false lashes
- Learn which colours suit you best
- Achieve flawless looking skin
- How to blend different eye shadows
- Look younger!
…..plus lots more….!
Victoria teaches you to apply your make-up step-by-step so you can see clearly how to do it for yourself. There is plenty of time to relax and ask her any questions about your make-up routine.
Lessons take place at Victoria’s Make-up Boudoir in Port Kennedy, approx 45 mins south of Perth.
Lessons are held on Weekdays and early evenings.
Give someone a Gift Voucher – we can do this quickly by email for you!
What our lovely clients have to say…
Jaqui, Port Kennedy
Ally Valentine, 96FM
Jinane, Carlisle WA
Carol, Ferndale WA
Eloise, Byford WA